RWO’s WWT-LC Sewage Treatment Plant
To fulfill the new guidelines for sewage treatment plants set by the IMO Resolution MEPC.159(55) for all systems being installed on board after January 1st 2010, RWO has enhanced its top-selling BIOPUR wastewater treatment system.
Incorporating some major process improvements into the well-known and proven WWT-BIOPUR technology RWO launches WWT-LC. This easy-to-operate, compact plug & play solution meets the stringent effluent requirements of the new IMO standard.
- Suitable to treat both black and grey water or black water only.
- Moving-Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR), giving process stability and excellent effluent results
- Compact, small footprint design
- Delivered as plug & play unit, ready for operation
- Fully automatic operation, easy to maintain and with low running costs
- Vacuum systems and grease traps are available
- Robust, user friendly
Let Goltens Solve Your Challenge
Goltens is the right partner for ship owners and power plant operators all over the world. Response to all service enquiries typically falls within 12 hours.