Electrical, Automation and Controls
Goltens’ stations around the globe have well established electrical, electronic and automation departments that provide services covering all aspects of repair, reconditioning, servicing and maintenance of offshore, marine and land-based installations.
Our marine electronics and instrumentation workshops repair and overhaul a wide range of automation and control systems and our calibration facilities are available using master instruments and procedures in accordance with international standards.
- Main Switch Board
- Starter Panel/Control Panels
- Engines Control/Alarms/Safety
- Bridge/MCR Pneumatic Electrical Controls
- Motors/Generator Service/Rewinding
- Automatic Voltage Regulators Repair
- Repair/Manufacture Printed Circuit Board
- Circuit Breaker Repair/Testing
- Thermography Survey/Reports
- Cables Lying/Termination
- Qualified electricians with sea-going and power plant experience
- Complete electrical and electronic testing facilities
- Rewinding Workshop / Capabilities
- New installations and Retrofits
- Custom Designs including Line Diagrams
- Workshop, afloat and voyage repairs and diagnostics
Let Goltens Solve Your Challenge
Goltens is the right partner for ship owners and power plant operators all over the world. Response to all service enquiries typically falls within 12 hours.
Find Your Region’s Contact
Select a region below and find the right Goltens expert