Teekay Pipe Couplings
Teekay Pipe couplings allow pipes to be joined without the need for flanging, grooving, threading or welding.
By simply butting two pipes together and connecting with a Teekay Pipe coupling, space, weight, time and cost savings are achieved with every installation.
Teekay couplings have been sold for over three decades to more than 85 countries worldwide for civil, water, oil & gas, marine, building service, process, automotive and countless other industrial projects for pipes between 21mm and 4200mm in diameter.
System Applications and Solutions
- Marine and Offshore – Engine and Ship Systems
- Building Services
- Water Industry
- Power, Oil and Gas Services
- Automotive Industry
Savings and Advantages of Teekay Couplings
- 50% space savings/78% reduction in weight
- 94% savings in manpower, installation and welding time.
- Eliminates the need for LEV, gas free purging and hot work permits
- Increased efficiency of off site pipe shop prefabrication
- Reduces the flushing and chemical cleaning time of piping systems
- Reduced downtime when connecting to client’s existing systems
The following locations are authorized sales agents for Teekay Couplings: Goltens Singapore Pte. Ltd., Goltens Vietnam
Let Goltens Solve Your Challenge
Goltens is the right partner for ship owners and power plant operators all over the world. Response to all service enquiries typically falls within 12 hours.
Find Your Region’s Contact
Select a region below and find the right Goltens expert