SEG Electronics GmbH develops, manufactures, and distributes protection relays and IEDs (Intelligent Electronic Devices) for Power Generation and Power Distribution applications
Offering customers, a broad portfolio of protection relays used for the electrical protection of generators, transformers, motors, cables and overhead lines as well as busbars. As a developer and producer of high-quality products made in Germany and a technical leader in the field of specialized products, SEG serves customers worldwide.
Since its split from Woodward in 2020, SEG has retained Goltens as its Agent and Distributor for all their product offerings and services for the Middle East and African region.
Integrated Power Solutions
Our experienced engineering team working with our specialized partners can take care of all your generator and motor Excitation, Power Management and Protection requirements. With an integrated solution you have fewer modules with higher performance and easy to use diagnostic tools so reducing the lifetime cost of your system. We provide the following solutions:
- Protection relays for Motors, Generators and Distribution equipment
- Advanced Excitation Systems (AES)
- Power Management Systems, load sharing & synchronizing
- Load shedding systems to ensure your plant preferences are prioritized during unplanned events
- SCADA systems bringing all the data together in one interface
SEG products are designed and engineered according to standards such as CE, UL/cUL, IEC 602555 and have been fully certified by KEMA. SEG offer a full range of Protection Relays ranging from Auxiliary Relays to Numerical Relays as listed below:
- Feeder Protection Relays
- Transformer Protection Relays
- Line Protection Relays
- Auxiliary Relays (Lock-out Relays & Supervision Relays)
- Motor Protection Relays
- Generator Protection Relays
Let Goltens Solve Your Challenge
Goltens is the right partner for ship owners and power plant operators all over the world. Response to all service enquiries typically falls within 12 hours.