Locations: Mumbai - India
• Set up and operate laser equipment on different applications:
1. Use of laser tool for Coupling alignment
2. Use of laser tool for flatness
3. Use of laser tool for boor measurement and also the shaft line on difference application.
4. To have industrial knowledge for the application of laser equipment.
• Preparation of drawings, sketches, verbal or written instructions, perform all types of machining standard operating procedure to produce quality parts to customer / engineering specifications.
• Responsible for inspecting parts for conformity, troubleshooting errors when they occur, and resolving non conformity issues.
• Understanding dimensions and tolerance
• Must be able to interpret technical drawings and other technical documents to determine appropriate repair parts and procedures. Operates and inspects completed work to determine repair success.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area on a daily basis
• Conduct regular inspection to conduct and maintain the laser tools.
• Assist the Dept Head to work-out on the costing and standard deliverables.
• Must be able to manage time and coordinate all aspects of the job that is assigned by the Manager.
• Demonstrates efficient job planning and time scheduling
• Must execute all tasks with all prescribed safety equipment in place and comply to ISO Standards.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by manager / management.
EXPERIENCE: At least 5 – 6 years experience in field of laser application.
QUALIFICATIONS: Diploma / Degree Engineering.
• Candidate should well versed with English and local language.
• Willing to work under stress environment and travel to overseas.
• Add advantages of offshore experience and its training of BOSIT, CDC.
• Analytical, planning, execution and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills