Goltens Green Technologies B.V. – The Netherlands
9351 VG Leek
In the ever-evolving world of maritime technology, Goltens Green Technologies is your global partner for a sustainable and efficient voyage into the future. With an unwavering commitment to innovation, Goltens Green Technologies specializes in turnkey retrofit solutions and new-build engineering, nowadays required by the increasing demands for decarbonization solutions.
We are focused on finding the most efficient solution and minimizing operational impacts for owners. From precise 3D-scanning, 3D-modeling and engineering to efficient prefabrication, seamless installation, supervision, commissioning, and service, Goltens Green Technologies is your partner every step of the way.
Additionally, we proudly offer services in IMO D2 Indicative Ballast Water Sampling and Vessel General Permit (VGP) Testing. Goltens Green Technologies is certified by Lloyd’s Register, Bureau Veritas and DNV, showcasing our commitment to quality and compliance.
Join us in embracing a future where sustainability meets innovation.
Location Certificates and Documents
- ISO 9001:2015
- LR Commissioning Testing of Ballast Water Management Systems
- DNV Commissioning Testing of Ballast Water Management Systems
- BV Signed Service Supplier Certificate of Approval
- Netherlands Maritime Technology – Membership
- General Conditions
- QHSE Policy Statement
- Financial Statement
- GOLTENS Green Technologies B.V. – BWMS Commissioning testing
- GOLTENS Green Technologies B.V. – BWTS Upgrades
- GOLTENS Green Technologies B.V. – Retrofit Solutions
- GOLTENS Green Technologies B.V. – VGP Compliance Sampling
Goltens Green facility in Leek
3D Scanning aboard vessels
3D laser scanning of engineering spaces
Detailed system modeling and engineering design packages
3D modeling of systems
Onboard turnkey installation of systems