Operators have relied on the Goltens’ G-Pump for decades. Its high-quality manufacture and rugged construction make it long lasting, top choice for overhaul and repair applications. The G-pump provides tensioning, jacking and bolting during engine overhauls with the power, speed and reliability as required. This high-pressure hydraulic pump is air driven but is also equipped with handle for manual operations.
Type G1400 HP
- Weight – 15kgs
- Dimensions – 420 x 280 x 220mm
- Max Oil Pressure – 1400Bar
- Max Continuous Working Pressure – 1080Bar
- Max Air Drive Pressure – 8 bar (Kp/cm2)
Type G2800 HP
- Weight – 34Kgs
- Dimensions – 370 x 330 x 500mm
- Max Oil Pressure – 2930Bar
- Max Continuous Working Pressure – 2069Bar
- Nominal Ratio Air : Oil – 1 : 300
G-Pump parts and service are available from all Goltens Worldwide Operations
Let Goltens Solve Your Challenge
Goltens is the right partner for ship owners and power plant operators all over the world. Response to all service enquiries typically falls within 12 hours.