Locations: Mumbai - India
• Perform inspection, installation, assembly of the equipment such, pumps, gearbox, prolusion system and fabrication jobs.
• Good exposure in welding and gas cutting equipment
• Communicate with superior for briefing of fitter and welding works.
• Responsible in maintaining the workshop, plant equipment, tools in good order and maintenance of good housekeeping in all job locations
• Ensure all testing and monitoring equipment /instruments are identified and maintained in good order at all times
• Reading and interpreting drawings, manuals and code specifications
• Improving operational efficiency through effective control of resources and managing the quality & deliverance time/deadlines.
• Cost control, job cost monitoring
• Minimizing claims, reworks and customer complaints
• Closing of jobs as per timelines without any customer complaints
• Ensuring development and implementation of Safety systems and standards and for developing a safe working environment
Education: Technical qualification, ITI is preferred.
Experience: 2 to 5 years Experience in reputed fabrication workshop. Any class
approved welder certification is added advantage.
Technological: Basic Computer literacy is essential advantage.
• Fluent in English & Local Language speaking and report writing.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Analytical, planning, execution and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills