Locations: Mumbai - India
• Perform inspection, measuring dimension, handling the day to day activities at workshop such, Lathe work, drilling, grinding and etc
• Good hands on in duty machining of lathe, drilling MC, Grinding machine and
• Communicate with superior for briefing of service-related works
• Responsible in maintaining the workshop, plant equipment, tools in good order and maintenance of good housekeeping in all job locations
• Ensure all testing and monitoring equipment /instruments are identified and maintained in good order at all times
• Reading and interpreting drawings, manuals and code specifications
• Improving operational efficiency through effective control of resources and managing the quality & deliverance time/deadlines.
• Cost control, job cost monitoring
• Minimizing claims, reworks and customer complaints
• Closing of jobs as per timelines without any customer complaints
• Ensuring adherence to all quality systems and requirements
• Ensuring development and implementation of Safety systems and standards and for developing a safe working environment
Education: Technical qualification, ITI/ Diploma is preferred
Experience: 2 to 5 years Machining experience.
Technological: Adequate Computer literacy is essential. CAD operating skill will be added
• Fluent in Local Language and English.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills