Department: Sales Department – Trading
Reporting to: Business Manager – Trading
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is included the formulation and implementation of business plans to expands the local and overseas market, developing the sales and marketing support system to improve the work efficiencies in achieving the company’s objectivities.
- Set objective for local and overseas sales effort and map out strategies for achieving them with the aim to achieve the annual sales & profit target set by company
- Analyze past sales records, performance, tracking individual contributors and investigate market trend and other relevant market developments in the region.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or acquire potential business deals by contacting new potential partners, engine spare parts suppliers, product principals; discovering and exploring opportunities locally and overseas.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Identify and engage new business opportunities & clients, implement new marketing techniques to develop new and existing relationships, prepare business proposal and present to Managing Director, as well as making strategic recommendations to wider Trading Department business.
- Responsible for the sales activities in the new identified market and achieving the objectives and annual sales set by the company.
- Represent Goltens Singapore Trading Department for Goltens Asia Trading Vertical strategy planning and execution in the region.
- To produce and manage appropriate PR and marketing collateral for the company as required. (Exhibition, flyers, brochures, campaigns, trade conference, sales presentation material and etc.)
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by superior / management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL:
Technical / Professional:
- At least Diploma in Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in Marine or Offshore / Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Good product and market knowledge
- Good selling / marketing skills
- Have own car or class 3 driving license
- Willing to travel overseas when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented personality
- Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Marine or Offshore / Oil & Gas Industry