Department: Sales Department – Services
Reporting to: Senior Sales and Business Development Manager – Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business development towards Goltens’ range of services including identifying and developing business strategies for Petro chemical, Refinery, Manufacturing and Industrial Production clientele, through exhausting opportunities in both local & overseas market.
- Perform sales visits and develop new accounts with strategies to increase market shares in Petro chemical, Refinery, Manufacturing and Industrial Production clientele.
- Responsible for maximizing a high level of profit margin and ensure meeting the pre-set target.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments for Petro chemical, Refinery, Manufacturing and Industrial Production clientele.
- Provide proactive leadership, ownership and taking responsibility in the customer / sales team environment for discussions on technical solutions proposed by Company in a manner that gains credibility with its clients.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop effective working relationships and understand sales strategy and approach to accounts and opportunities for Petro chemical, Refinery, Manufacturing and Industrial Production clientele.
- Provide accurate account information/reports on a regular basis as per the agreed function reporting process.
- Establish cost calculations and draft quotations for submission to Sales Personnel/customer.
- Liaise with Operation Personnel, Sales Personnel and customers and coordinate for existing on-going projects.
- Review customers’ purchase order, terms & conditions and contract.
- Make sales presentation and provide technical support to customer
Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL:
Technical / Professional:
- At least Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in Petro chemical, Refinery, Industrial Production and Manufacturing Industry.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Good market knowledge
- Excellent supervisory and mentorship skills
- Good selling / marketing skills
- Have own car or class 3 driving license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented personality
- Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Petro chemical, Refinery, Industrial Production and Manufacturing Industry.