Locations: Mumbai - India
Lubricant Sales Manager Position Summary:
o Lubricant and solutions sales
o New business development
o Account management
o Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
– 5-10 years’ experience in technical sales of lubricant additives or specialty lubricants and greases
– Excellent selling skills.
– Self-starter, well organized, and motivated.
– Strong technical background in lubricant additives formulation, testing, and performance.
– Working knowledge of the chemistry of lubricant and metalworking additives.
– Ability to interact well with customers.
– Ability to provide innovative solutions to customers’ needs.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
o Duties and Responsibilities:
– Visit target customers on a regular basis to promote King Additives, initiate new projects, obtain new approvals and generate new business for Castrol oil and lubricants
– Technical sales presentations to customers for advantages of Castrol oil and application, usage.
– Follow-up on sales call reports, sample requests, customer projects and other requests from customers.
– Work closely with Castrol Technical Service department to develop performance data, solve customers’ formulating problems and provide technical assistance to customers.
– Initiate technical testing and product optimization proposals for specific customer projects and to support the needs of customers and new business opportunities.
– Write visit reports and periodic sales and market reports.
– Support Sales Manager in sales budgeting and pricing issues.
– Participates in company-wide effort to maintain working knowledge and promote quality assurance in compliance with ISO 9001 -2015 requirements.
– Experience in formulating lubricants, greases, RP’s
– After graduation, started career in a technical and/or engineering capacity with later career move into commercial or sales positions.
– From the marine / Offshore / Energy sector
o 5-8 years of inside/outside sales experience within Marine, Shipping industry preferably in Shipping & Marine, offshore.
o Add advantages from worked marine lubricant oil selling &marketing.
o Minimum 4 years’ experience in marine lubricant oil selling &marketing from reputed company.
o Exposure to good customer base from the marine, offshore in India and overseas.
o Good communication Proficiency.
o Good team player and shouldering the responsibility.
o Good Presentation Skills Power point /CRM/ other software
o Problem Solving/Analytical thinking
o Good Technical Capability to handle lubricating oil changes with customer.
o Hands on experience with CRM software
o Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
o Good communication, presentation and leadership skills
o Excellent organizational and time management skills
o Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
o Analytical and data driven problem solver
o Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships
o Also other brand oil application and usage , pricing
o Willing travel in India and overseas.