Department: Sales Department – Service
Reporting to: Senior Sales & Business Development Manager – Service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business development towards Goltens’ range of services including identifying and developing business strategies through exhausting opportunities in both local & overseas market.
- Perform sales visits and develop new accounts with strategies to increase market shares in Marine, Offshore, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Industry.
- Performed market research surveys amongst client base to seek feedback on sales and service techniques, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Develop and execute all strategic sales plans to support company goals and achieving sales performance target.
- Manage and build relationship with prospects and existing customers.
- Liaise with Operation Personnel for sub-contractor quotations to prepare customer’s inquiries
- Discuss with Operation Personnel for Technical Capability, Manpower and schedule information for quotation purpose
- Establish cost calculations and draft quotations for submission to Sales Personnel/customer
- Liaise with Operation Personnel, Sales Personnel and customers and coordinate for existing on-going projects
- Monitor and handle key customers’ requirements
- Review customers’ purchase order, terms & conditions and contract
- Make sales representation and provide technical support to customer
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your co-worker/peer and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by sales manager / management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL:
Technical / Professional:
- At least Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in Marine or Offshore / Oil & Gas Industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent supervisory and mentorship skills
- Good selling / marketing skills
- Have own car or class 3 driving license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented personality
- Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Marine or Offshore / Oil & Gas Industry