Locations: Shanghai - China
• Become part of a growing sales force dedicated to Insitu Machining, Diesel and equipment repair in a Marine, Offshore and Industrial Market.
• Have relevant experience in selling repair services into the Merchant, Offshore Oil & Gas and other related markets.
• Has experience in contract negotiation
• Must understand the importance of accurate reporting.
• Is familiar in market strategy and meeting budgets and deadlines.
• Has a track record of success in a relevant area.
• Has experience of working within or even leading a team to secure long term business agreements with Operators, Owners and Ship Yards.
• Has experience of dealing with international companies/customers and carrying out negotiations in English & Chinese language.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills.
• Will have a technical qualification in mechanical/marine engineering or similar. With experience with a recognised OEM or repair shipyard.
• Will be responsible for developing a specific area and market and will be targeted on performance
• Will be required to work with and possibly lead a team to secure long term business agreements with Operators, Owners and Ship Yards.
• Will be required to produce accurate and concise quotations in a timelymanner to customers.
• Will be required to provide accurate reports on the business and development ideas to extend our market coverage.
• Will be a good and responsible team player and share business information with his peers.
• Should have good coordination and problem-solving capabilities
• Has an outgoing and proactive nature
• Will approach business in a structured and well organised manner
• Has a good command of English Language both written and spoken
• Experience of writing visit reports in English and Chinese.
• Will be a good communicator and understand the reporting requirements of the company.
• Is of clean and tidy appearance
• Will have an open and honest approach to business and uphold fair and honest cooperate responsibility.
• Should possess a valid passport and be willing to travel overseas and around China for customer and shipyard visits.