Locations: Mumbai - India
• Should have sound marine background in vessels of Oil tankers, Bulk carriers OSV. The Candidate must have hands on working experience of following systems:
• ME Manuvering system (Pneumatic / electro-pneumatic)
• CPP controls
• ME Safety systems
• Auxiliary engine safety systems
• OWS 15PPM monitors
• FI-FI systems
• ME auxiliary system automation
• Oil fired Boiler automation / Composite Boiler automation
• Cargo pump automation / safety
• Calibration experience for Pressure / Temperature / Level of Pneumatic / Electric sensors is must.
• Engineers should have sound knowledge of class requirements.
• Should have leadership quality to handle team of instrumentation engineers / technicians.
• The job demands extensive traveling in Indian ports.
Education: Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Experience: 5 to 10 years. Marine/Offshore/Power Generation Industry knowledge with 2 stroke & 4 stroke engines is essential. Working with Engine Makers and sailing experience with Seaman book will be added advantage. Should have similar type of experience with ship repair and marine industry exposure.
Technological: Adequate Computer literacy is essential. CAD operating skill will be added advantage.
• Fluent in English speaking and report writing.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Analytical, planning, execution and problem-solving skills
• Excellent managerial and mentorship skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good team player with good attitude, integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.