Locations: Mumbai - India
• Effectively market Goltens capabilities to target customers, developing relationships and establishing profitable, long term service and/or trading relationships.
• Assist Sales and Operations Depts in developing products and services as and when required to achieve sales and profitability targets.
• Effectively manage customer queries and issues as per the customer segment or defined marketing plans.
• To develop new & competitive vendors.
• Prepare offers and Purchase Orders for services and trading and send to customer after approval from the concerned Sales Managers.
• To create and monitor data base on suppliers and services vendors, to enable the organization to provide wider range of services/supplies to the customers.
• Follow up of payments and Liaise and coordinate with Finance department regarding payments.
• Keep the control over the expenses towards vendor & logistics cost.
• Study the relevant market/s, give inputs on possible tie-ups with OEM’s, Yards etc to expand services/supplies offerings to the customer
• Assist the Sales Managers in developing and implementing the sales and marketing objectives of the department.
• Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to the agreed market development strategy with Sales Managers.
• Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals, including costs and sales.
• Pursue customer satisfaction measurement goals as established within the department.
• .Develop MIS/Documentation systems within the Sales Dept to improve operational efficiencies.
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements such as taxes, duties etc in close co-ordination with Finance and Sales Managers.
• Ensure implementation of Quality Systems within the organization as required.
• Perform any other relevant functions as assigned by the Country Head and concerned Sales Managers from time to time.
• B. Com., any specialised certified degree in the area of Sales
• Dip. /Degree in Mech. Eng. will be an added advantage
• Should have 2 – 3 years of relevant exp in similar type of Industry.
• Candidate having workshop exposure shall be preferable.
• Candidate should have fluency in English language.
• Well conversant with computer skills
• Candidate need to be self driven, sincere & hard working
• Takes initiative to complete task successfully