Electrical, Electronic, Automation & Control Services
Various Goltens’ stations around the globe have well established electrical, electronic and automation departments that provide services covering all aspects of repair, reconditioning, servicing and maintenance of offshore, marine and land based installations.
In response to the need for high quality, fast response service to our customers Goltens set up electrical and electronic departments capable of providing workshop reconditioning and repair and afloat diagnostics and repairs wherever our customers need them.
Our marine electronics and instrumentation workshops repair and overhaul a wide range of automation and control systems and our calibration facilities are available using master instruments and procedures in accordance with international standards.
• Main Switch Board
• Starter Panel/ Control Panels
• Engines Control/ Alarms/Safety
• Bridge/MCR Pneumatic Electrical Controls
• Motors/Generator Service/Rewinding
• Automatic Voltage Regulators Repair
• Repair/Manufacture Printed Circuit Board
• Circuit Breaker Repair/Testing
• Thermography Survey/Reports
• Cables Lying/Termination
• Qualified electricians with sea-going experience
• Complete electrical and electronic testing facilities
• Rewinding Workshop / Capabilities
• New installations and Retrofits
• Custom Designs including Line Diagrams
• Workshop, afloat and voyage repairs and diagnostics