Laser Alignment Services
Goltens’ In-Situ technicians have broad expertise as it relates to the use of state of the art laser alignment tools. Goltens utilizes these tools and techniques on a daily basis in conjunction with the performance of its other In-Situ Services and it is this repeated high tolerance usage that makes our technicians some of the best in the world.
Goltens also offers these services on a standalone basis to support a wide variety of troubleshooting and alignment issues encountered by customers who are diagnosing cause of failure, installing new equipment or reinstalling repaired equipment or simply suspect their equipment is out of alignment.
Whatever the application, Goltens technicians are ready wherever you need them to do the job with precision and speed.
Goltens’ Laser Alignment Advantages
- Specialized laser guided measuring and alignment equipment located at our stations around the world
- A large global team of specialists who are expert in the use of the equipment to ensure a rapid response anytime and anywhere - view Goltens locations
Laser Alignment Applications
- Shaft alignment (couplings)
- Sheave/pulley alignment
- Plumb line
Laser Alignment Specifics
- New building (shipping)
- Alignment between propeller shaft and gearbox or main engine
- Alignment of stern tube bearings
- Alignment check on main bearing pockets or cam shaft on aux. engines or main engines
The above are just a small selection of alignment issues, if you have a question if your alignment problem can be measured with our application, just call or mail.